Re: Adding preset buttions

George Stein - NJ3H

I primarily (99%) use SDR Console with the Elad.  You can enter frequencies easier by just turning the numbers (Elad won't let you change all the numbers), the scale at the bottom of the spectrum is 1000 times easier to read and has logical divisions, you can set preset memories (in memory banks) easily, scanning capability being added soon), and on and on.  This software package has been my go to for the Elad and I am very happy using it.

Plus the software is updated often.  In fact, a new version will be out in a few days.Give it a go.

Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA
DMR ID:  3141315
AllStar Node:  49246
EchoLink Node NJ3H-L:  3135
IRLP Node:  3659

On Friday, April 3, 2020, 1:14:08 PM PDT, Ron Hunsicker via groups.io <ronhunsi@...> wrote:

I hoped to add some preset buttons, but this does not appear possible.

If it is possible to add preset buttons, what is the procedure?

Thanks,

Ron Hunsicker