Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. März 2020 um 13:16 Uhr
Von: "Clint Chron" <kiheiman@q.com>
An: EladSDR@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [EladSDR] How do you like your pre-selector? #fdm-duo #pre-selector

Hi Paul,

This is a test to see if JPG pictures come through in an email on the groups.io site.

Here is a spectrum display of the AM broadcast band at my QTH in Phoenix, AZ.

I get ADC overload on my Duo radio, even though there are no signals that are stronger than -10 dbm.

Here is the same spectrum using an AM band stop band (reject) notch filter:

ADC overload is gone.  Using this band stop filter, I can listen to beacon signals in the 200 – 500 Khz band.

If the pictures do not come through, then please send me your email address and I can send them to you.

73

Clint

W7KEC