Re: Fancy S-meter #eladduo #eladsw2 #smeter

Neil Coley <coleyneil1@...>

In my experience, I’d say the duo is the most accurate. I’d do away with the S meter on sw2. Its obviously just decoration.
I think real S meters are for superhets or Japanese hybrid sdrs - 7300/7610

The Elad S meters will get there eventually but for now......shite

On 18 Mar 2020, at 22:00, Ivo Frigo <ivo.frigo@...> wrote:

Good evening, everyone,
I noticed that the S-meters on the Duo and the SW2 indicate absolutely different values. For example, the same signal on the DUO is at S9, the software SW-2 indicates 9+20 (even just beyond) and Studio1 about 8.
What's going on? Who is right? Have I done something wrong?
Thank you.

IN3EFR - Ivo