Re: Question about small dip on the center of the Elad screen

George Stein - NJ3H

Hello, Gerard, Tony, and Neil,

Thank you all for your replies.

I have checked  on the suggestions that you have made.  Everything seems as it should be based on your comments,  The issue did not go away.

However, I did discover that on the Setup/Advanced screen, the first item Device Configuration was set to the bottom choice, the one with 2 channels. When I changed it to any other configuration (like the one with 6144 in the choice), the problem went away.

So it appears the 2 channel option may be the culprit.

Curious what you might think about that with this finding.

Again thank all of you for your help.

Please stay safe and well.  Take care to avoid crowds.

Enjoy the rest of your day.;

Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA
DMR ID:  3141315
AllStar Node:  49246
EchoLink Node NJ3H-L:  3135

On Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 6:57:39 AM PDT, Neil Smith G4DBN <neil@...> wrote:

Could this be something to do with ADC DC offset correction? Just guessing. Setting is on the Advanced tab of setup