Re: Using SPF-08 with Elad Duo or S2

Clint Chron

Success – thanks to Vianney and Ernst (DL2EBV).  I was using the wrong format in the SPF-08 Frequency table under the Duo Manager GUI of the SW-2 software.

The frequency for each band limit has to be in Hz.  Initially, I tried all the other combinations.

Example:

Filter 1:                 1,8000,000                           2,000,000

The GUI will let you save:

                                1.800                                     2.000

But that is really 1.8 Hz and 2.0 Hz.

Once I configured the table correctly, my test SPE control board worked correctly.  I still cannot see any SPI signals with my scope on the DB9 pins.  I will need to do some more testing.

73

Clint

W7KEC