Re: Using SPF-08 with Elad Duo or S2

Vianney Colombat

Hi Clint,

when using S2 and SPF-08, the External HW tab of the Setup window must be used to set the filters, see below :

When using the DUO (not the DUOr) and SPF-08 or QSF-06, the FDM-DUO Manager window must be used to set the filters, see below :

Vianney

Il 09/03/2020 21:28, Clint Chron ha scritto:

Hi Neil,

So you can use the SPF-08 without the SW-2 software?  I assume that you initially had to use the SW-2 software to tell the Duo what frequency ranges to use for each band.   Does your version of SW-2 software show the “hardware tab” on the setup menu.  The older versions of software showed that tab, but it has not been there for several later versions.

73

Clint

W7KEC