Re: Using SPF-08 with Elad Duo or S2

Neil Smith G4DBN

Yes, it works fine in standalone with the PC turned off and it changes as I tune to different bands.

The manager is where it has always been, at least as far as I can recall.  It was 3 years ago when I last used the FDM-DUO MANAGER button in the stand-alone control panel.

I leave the 12/10m filter enabled when using transverters, but only because I have *HUGE* 42MHz LO leakage on my 70MHz transverter. Once I get my new G4DDK transverter built, I'll change the filter 7 setting so 28MHz upwards uses straight-through.

Neil G4DBN

On 09/03/2020 20:28, Clint Chron wrote:

Hi Neil,

So you can use the SPF-08 without the SW-2 software?  I assume that you initially had to use the SW-2 software to tell the Duo what frequency ranges to use for each band.   Does your version of SW-2 software show the “hardware tab” on the setup menu.  The older versions of software showed that tab, but it has not been there for several later versions.

73

Clint

W7KEC