WSJT-x TX CUT OFF

Mark Gottlieb <kk2l@...>

Edited

While relatively new, 3 months, to the FDM-DUO, I have used WSJT-X for several years with both FLEX and ANAN hardware.  I am now noticing a problem with TX in that it will cut off during TX intermittently.  No problem with audio or decoding.  I have used the same settings for the last two months, in WSJT-X, with no issues.   I am controlling PTT with CAT in the software.   This, of course, could have many causes.  I think I am narrowing it down to this particular computer (DELL VUE tablet  WIN10).  I am using all three cables when this occurs.  Assuming it might be the cable interface, which one of them should I unplug from the computer?

Thanks

Mark
KK2L