Re: HF Pre-Selector For a Duo

DL2EBV

Hello Clint,
Heinz Stampfl, HB9KOC, has made a filterbank with 8 filters for 0 to 30 MCs. Bypass possible.
Handling by buttons, controler ATMEL AT MEGA 8, with LCD.
I made a new firmware to include the ELAD protocol.
Was not so easy because the layout of the board was ready.
So you have to decide at switch-on which user-interface is to be used: manual or by ELAD.

I think Heinz will offer the filter WaveStar this year as a kit.

Vy 73, Ernst

PS: I will also go on with the interfaceĀ  for various filter-banks.
Maybe build a new versatile interface-board.