Re: New Elad Duo Owner

Bill Nollman

From: EladSDR@groups.io <EladSDR@groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Jones
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2020 3:50 PM
To: EladSDR@groups.io
Subject: Re: [EladSDR] New Elad Duo Owner

Bill

It’s standard power pole connectors that can be purchased from  many locations, then you can make the power lead as long as you want.

Paul

On Jan 30, 2020, at 14:46, Bill Nollman <billct97@...> wrote:

Paul when the S3 finally ships can ELAD please offer an extra long 12V power cable for sale. Or tell us where to buy one. I fear losing the one I have as I’m not sure where else to buy a cable with that end. Unless you can send a link to one?

Thanks,

Bill