Re: No Receive on 2 Meters using 0db mode and Antenna 1 #elad #fdm-duo #fdm-s2

Michael Boudreaux

Hi I am following this an experiencing the very same issues. Mike vk4sy

On 15/01/2020 22:00, John Fell wrote:
Mark,
You probably need around 35dB of RX gain in front of the Elad , including a low noise first stage , to get 144MHZ to "normal" sensitivity .
I use my Duo on 144MHZ and have built a 3 stage BPF with approx 2dB through loss and find it works well in the "extended higher frequency range" .

John
G0API

On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 at 10:41, Mark Gottlieb <kk2l@...> wrote:
Good Morning All,

I did make the necessary adjustments in the software and tuned up to 145.390, which happens to be a strong repeater in this area, and I did not hear anything.  I was listening in FM.  I think I heard the repeater being keyed up but no other audio.  Is it a narrow pass band at that frequency for the ELAD?

73

Mark
KK2L