From: EladSDR@groups.io <EladSDR@groups.io> On Behalf Of Alain Reiner
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 3:18 PM
To: EladSDR@groups.io
Subject: Re: [EladSDR] HAM RADIO DELUXE PTT

Mark,

Your 2 macros run just fine on my DM780. I do not see anything wrong. I attached the shots where you can see how I've set them up.

Did you do anything different ?

The only other way I see to help you is you give me a remote access to your computer (using team viewer) and I would compare your settings with mine. Or you could call the HRD help.

Have you another idea ?

Alain F4HFS

Le 07/01/2020 à 03:47, Mark Gottlieb a écrit :

No luck, yet, but I think I am getting closer.  Here are two of my macros.  Neither one will go into TX when I click Send.  Do you see something wrong in the way they are written?

#++

#

#   End of a reply to the other station, his callsign

#   is taken from the Add Log Entry Callsign field.

#

#--

#

<his:callsign> <his:callsign> de <my:callsign> <my:callsign> I am reading you 599 599.  The name, here, is Mark.  How Copy?  BTU <his:callsign> de <my:callsign>  pse kn <stop>

#++

#

#   QRZ, stops TX when all text sent.

#

#--

#TX 0    //  TX = Off

QRZ QRZ QRZ de <my:callsign> <my:callsign> <my:callsign> pse k <stop>

73

Mark

KK2L

antenna sunset