Gesendet: Donnerstag, 02. Januar 2020 um 17:39 Uhr

Von: "Declan Mayock via Groups.Io" <declan169@...>
An: EladSDR@groups.io
Betreff: [EladSDR] external speaker for pc sw2
Hi looking advice im currently using a creative muvo2 bluetooth speaker to pipe audio to from sw2 but it is quiet bassey and the bandwidth is no doubt more suited to music however i do monitor mw and sw stations, i find i struggle when they talk which the key part i need to id stations, would running the sp1a into pc with the dsp be worth a try or is their a good speaker that compliments sdr and pc use?