From: EladSDR@groups.io <EladSDR@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ariel
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2019 9:48 AM
To: EladSDR@groups.io
Subject: Re: [EladSDR] Microphone options

Hi, as far as I know all Icom microphones are electret type with bias, except some old hand microphones that are dynamic, but with a preamplifier that makes it works the same as the electret types. You should have no problem to use your Icom hand mic with the adaptor.

Seasons greetings,
73

Ariel
EA3CX