I’d love one please!

Thanks

Josh de M0JMO

On Tue, 26 Nov 2019 at 19:10, g1pib via Groups.Io <g1pib=tiscali.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Having now built my BlueDuo interface ..some of you maybe interested as I can build some more
for those who cannot or will not build.
I have attached photo of finished unit using HC-05 Module mounted in small black case....
I do not buy in bulk so the price is £20 incl post ( UK )
I construct a lot of gear for the local radio club ...so if it helps I can build a few...
Payment is via a PayPal email address...
Do not expect speedy delivery as I have other things to build ..but you will get it.!
Obviously all tested on my amazing FDM-Duo..........
Hope this is helpful to some... Morris  G1PIB  in peaceful Somerset !

--
Many Thanks

Best Regards

Josh Murray