Re: Audio settings #fdm-sw2

mike bayard

Can't restore from a good profile?

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 1:48 PM, John N8LLC
<n8llcgeneral@...> wrote:
Greetings all Ok got some stray rf in the schack that fubared the PC i now have that fixed but i do not remember what setting on both the DUO and on my PC.
I either get my voice coming out the speakers or no audio at all during tx.
Yes i have the mute on tx ticked in settings.
So what setting on menu# 32 TX in MIC USB or auto?
Which output device in sound settings line (FDM-DUO Audio v1.04) or Speakers / Headphones?.
Now for the microphone Which do i set Microphone (FDM-DUO Audio v1.04 ) or (Line
FDM-DUO Audio v1.04) Or ( Microphone (Realtech High Def Audio)
Also do i enable or disable the Stereo Mix for my sound card.
Thank you in advance.
N8LLC-John