Gesendet: Sonntag, 17. November 2019 um 07:44 Uhr
Von: "Shinya" <doruma@...>
An: EladSDR@groups.io
Betreff: [EladSDR] FDM-S2 problem
I have a problem with my FDM-S2.
FDM-SW2 Setup → Advanced → Device Configuration;
When bandwidth is set to 1536kHz, 3072kHz, 6144kHz,
The sound will be distorted.
If it is 768kHz or less, there is no problem.
I'm worried because I don't know the cause.
I would like your advice.

FDM-SW2 Version.3.027

PC: Intel Core i7-7500U CPU@2.70GHz 64bit
RAM 16.0GB