Re: Updating Bandplan - help!

Neil Smith G4DBN

Hi David, can you transmit OK on the DUO in standalone mode on a permitted frequency in the 60m band? Hard to see how a new software installation would affect the bandplan in the DUO.  Usual fix is to install a *different* bandplan, then reinstall the original, but test it first without SW2 running as it could just be the settings in SW2.  Check the Tuning tab in Setup to make sure the line in the table for 60m is correct.

Neil G4DBN

On 16/11/2019 18:34, David via Groups.Io wrote:
Just acquired a new Windows 10 laptop.  Installed FDM SW2 v 3_027 and drivers without any apparent problems, but 60m completely missing from installation which I guess is probably normal.

Downloaded Bandplan, GB+60m ver2.1, April 9 2019 and tried to install it without any luck, tried again and told me it had already been installed.

I carried out the follwing procedure:
- Downloaded file and unzipped it
- Connected PC to DUO CAT port
- Switched on DUO and put it in Service Mode
- Launched .EXE file and followed on-screen instructions, seemed to install
- Restarted DUO as instructed.
-No sign of 60m band when I re-started DUO and launched SW2 with other USB leads connected.

Tried again and was told bandplan was already installed.

Any advice would be welcomed.