Re: [SDR-Radio] ELAD S3 - Impressionnant!

Paul NN4F

Carr,

I’m not fully sure, Franco had mentioned it should work with the S2 also, I haven’t seen the unit yet, I’m thinking it will use our extio connect like the spf08/qsf06 our external filter boxes, if it does in fact work with the S2, then in theory it should work with the Duo/DuoR, the software would need changes obviously, but like I said I haven’t seen it yet, so I don’t know YET, but I’ll try and find out. So DON’T QUOTE ME… 😊

Paul

--

Paul Jones - Elad Sales & Technical Support (USA)

FDM-Duo, Duo-Art, FDM-DUOR,  FDM-S3, FDM-S2, FDM-S2, FDM-SW2, T-Mate

Visit http://www.eladit.com for the full range of Elad Products

Email Support Group - https://groups.io/g/EladSDR

Work Email: support@...
Home Email: Paul@...