Re: HELP!!!!!! FDM-DUO & DUO-ART sounds muted #duo-art

Paul NN4F

Thomas,

I was just wondering where you have the cable connected to that is plugged into the headphone socket?

Oh, and I’m not the head of technical support, just a mere support minion… 😉

--

Paul Jones - Elad Sales & Technical Support (USA)

FDM-Duo, Duo-Art, FDM-DUOR,  FDM-S3, FDM-S2, FDM-S2, FDM-SW2, T-Mate

Visit http://www.eladit.com for the full range of Elad Products

Email Support Group - https://groups.io/g/EladSDR

Work Email: support@...
Home Email: Paul@...