Re: FDM-DUO ALC

Paul Jones

Same as Josh here, I’ve never run ALC on any of my radios, and also had/have a clean signal, driving the Duo into the DuoArt never a problem, and then using he DuoART to drive my old Alpha78, neve a problem, running 1500w, if you put a clean signal out of the Duo you should not have any need for it, I’ve run WSJT-X here with the Duo and Duo/DuoART and not had any complaints…

Tony: What are you trying to drive

Have a Radiolutionary Day!
Paul

--

Paul Jones - Elad USA Sales & Technical Support (USA)
emailsigfile

Visit http://www.eladit.com for the full range of Elad Products or USA Sales : https://shop.elad-usa.com/

Email Support Group - https://groups.io/g/EladSDR

Sales Phone: 312.320.8160