Re: SW2 crashes after Windows updates #fdm-sw2 #fmd-s2

Ad Dieleman

Meanwhile I've found that there were additional USB-devices under the Human Interface Devices heading in Device Management that were enabled to power down. I unchecked all of them of course. I suspect that one of them named "HID-compatible digitizer" is the FDM-S2. Under the USB controllers there's also a mass storage device, an external HD that I use to store the I/Q recordings. It's now running a recording for several hours without issues, let's hope it'll last through the night.