Re: SW2 crashes after Windows updates #fdm-sw2 #fmd-s2

Keith McGinnis

One thing you might want to check in Device Manager (in Windows) check the USB Root Hub. Check the Power Management option under Properties in Device Manager (Windows) and make sure the "Allow the Computer to turn off this device to save power" is not checked. Recently after a minor update mine were checked (they hadn't been before) and found that my Airspy Discovery was shutting down randomly.

Keith
Hingham MA

On 11/3/2019 5:19 AM, Ad Dieleman wrote:
Thanks, good to know that I'm not the only one but not so good to hear that there isn't a solution (yet).