MY KNOB

Neil Coley <coleyneil1@...>

Hey guys

Thanks for all your kind words of support and reassurance, oh and the videos. The fluffy kitten one split my sides.

GOSH, I now have a new nob and all is good.

As recommended by some contributors, a few cuppas and pints later, I have got a grip ON myself and found some perspective..............

.....I’m going to get a blokes radio. One that doesn’t fall apart if you fart too near it.

Compared to my macho line up of Yaesu, Icom, Kenwood and even my Xiegu, this Elad is the gay brother of them and needs very gentle handling.    And it’s knob certainly behaves in a different way to the rest of the lads.

Thanks again all

NB - Aside from winding everyone up on this thread, I would genuinely like to thank ML and S and Elad for their prompt reaction to this issue.
I was contacted immediately by the retailer and the replacement part was sent out the same day by Elad.
Second to none service which is greatly appreciated.

I doubt the mainstream manufacturers would be so reactive.

(But I don’t know cos I’ve never had a problem with them😂)

Neil

Neil Coley
DBM Packaging Ltd
07510 590348

On 31 Oct 2019, at 22:16, Michael Boudreaux <vk3xz@...> wrote:

Thats a Great one! :-)))

On 1/11/2019 05:31, g0ofe wrote:

Reminds me of this Monty Python sketch....

https://youtu.be/tKrGHQA5qhM

On 31/10/2019 18:42, John Eccles wrote:
My gosh, really, just over a knob and set screw. Get a grip on yourself.