Feature request: Usability of filters

Otso Ylönen

Hello,

I really like the efficiency of the two RF filters available on SW2. However, they are rather clumsy in practical use.

I wish there were these two features available to improve usability:
- Graphical setting of the filters using a mouse
- Usage of the already exixting tuning steps in the filter frequency fields. For example, if I am monitoring American MW frequencies, I would like to set the main receiver step to 10 kHz and the filter step to 9 kHz in order to quickly set the filters to European frequencies.

An even more advanced approach would be to have an automated system that sets the filters "around" the monitored frequency in an optimal manner (both frequency and width).

Regards, Otso