Re: fdm duo r

Neil Smith G4DBN

You should have a new button for CH2 at the top right of the SW2 display to open the other session.

I forgot thgat the DUOr has a totally different setup for the front end.

I don't have a copy of the DUOr manual, the menu structure should be in there if you get the latest version from http://sdr.eladit.com/download/FDM-DUOr/index.php?lang=EN

Somneone with a DUOr should be able to fill you in on the procedure of setting up the filter boards and input connection mapping.

Neil

On 18/10/2019 14:28, NEIL COLEY via Groups.Io wrote:
Thanks

Menu 31 does not exist on my little Italian beauty

I have done set/adv and changed to 2 channels. Press apply and it remains 1 channel.

Thanks anyway

Neil Coley
DBM Packaging Ltd
07510 590348

On 18 Oct 2019, at 14:01, Neil Smith G4DBN <neil@...> wrote:

If it is the same as the DUO, menu 31 selects antenna socket 1 or 2.

In SW2, there is a setting called something like "Mute the RX not selected" which needs to be  unticked if you want to use multiple receivers in the same window, for instance for listening to two things in the same 150kHz slice..

Not sure if that is what you mean though. If you want to run two separate SW2 sessions, on different bands, you need to go to the hardware selection drop-down on the Set->Advanced tab and select one of the two-channel remote modes.

Hope that helps, if not, please ask again with a bit more detail about what yhou would like the software to do, I'm sure someone will have done it already and will be able to help further.

Neil G4DBN

On 18/10/2019 13:27, NEIL COLEY via Groups.Io wrote:
No problem Morris

For now and until I’m more proficient, I will relay on antenna port 1 and my 4 way coax switch.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to me.

Enjoy the radio and the weekend

Neil

Neil Coley
DBM Packaging Ltd
07510 590348

On 18 Oct 2019, at 13:22, g1pib via Groups.Io <g1pib@...> wrote:

No Neil forgive my ignorance.. I did not read the post correctly ..I assumed you had a Duo trx and ART setup..

All I can suggest is is one of the antenna accesories  such as the AMS 33  to manually switch .antennas

Sorry for the confusing answer..

Morris g1pib ....off to get new glasses !!!