Re: Elad FDM-DUO, DUO ART and EXTIO232. #elad #comport #externalcontrol #duo-art

Vianney Colombat

Hello Lars Erik,
if you still have this issue, please create a ticket here : http://support.eladit.com/open.php
Thank you, regards,

Vianney

Il 07/10/2019 12:23, Lars Erik Gjervan ha scritto:

I have a setup of Elad FDM-DUO, DUO ART 120 W and Ciro Mazzoni Baby Loop w/A.T.U. 2.0. loop controller. In this setup I want to run the loop controller in automatic mode, i.e. automatically change the loop tuning based on the FDM-DUO VFO. The DUO ART have two EXT/IO ports, one of them is connected to the FDM-DUO. The other port I have connected an EXTIO230, which is then connected to the CAT RS232 port of the loop controller. The loop controller baud rate is set to 38400. But it does not work. Anyone else using this or similar setup?  Or has an idea what I have done wrong?

Thanks
Lars Erik LA9LOA

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.