Re: fdm duo r

Neil Smith G4DBN

If it is the same as the DUO, menu 31 selects antenna socket 1 or 2.

In SW2, there is a setting called something like "Mute the RX not selected" which needs to be  unticked if you want to use multiple receivers in the same window, for instance for listening to two things in the same 150kHz slice..

Not sure if that is what you mean though. If you want to run two separate SW2 sessions, on different bands, you need to go to the hardware selection drop-down on the Set->Advanced tab and select one of the two-channel remote modes.

Hope that helps, if not, please ask again with a bit more detail about what yhou would like the software to do, I'm sure someone will have done it already and will be able to help further.

Neil G4DBN

On 18/10/2019 13:27, NEIL COLEY via Groups.Io wrote:
No problem Morris

For now and until I’m more proficient, I will relay on antenna port 1 and my 4 way coax switch.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to me.

Enjoy the radio and the weekend

Neil

Neil Coley
DBM Packaging Ltd
07510 590348

On 18 Oct 2019, at 13:22, g1pib via Groups.Io <g1pib@...> wrote:

No Neil forgive my ignorance.. I did not read the post correctly ..I assumed you had a Duo trx and ART setup..

All I can suggest is is one of the antenna accesories  such as the AMS 33  to manually switch .antennas

Sorry for the confusing answer..

Morris g1pib ....off to get new glasses !!!