Uploaded: Our help file for installing FDM-SW2, WSJTX, FLDIGI, and really any other app #comport #fldigi #wsjtx #wsjt-x #fdm-duo

Patrick Bouldin KM5L <patrick@...>

Hello everyone, thank you to Antony - M0IFA, Espen - LA1RQ, and Neil - G4DBN for your help with this setup guide. I've uploaded it the the following link here:

https://groups.io/g/EladSDR/files/A%20Set%20of%20Instructions%20Installing%20WSJTX-FLDIG-FDM-SW2%20and%20other%20apps

Please feel free to correct anything, or add instructions, or whatever - and please do add your call to the top section, and also add your call next to what you added.

I hope everyone's life will be just a little bit easier with it.

73,
Patrick KM5L