Re: FDM-SW2 setup with Fldigi

Neil Smith G4DBN

VAC works fine when you want to use multiple receive or transmit programs, but you will need to find a way round the transmit control side if you want the programs to have CAT and TX at the same time.  Also watch out for some clocking sync issues.  I don’t find any problems, but watch out for the old increasing receive latency issue after a day or two of uptime.

Have a look at Omnirig and VSPE in case those are helpful.
Neil G4DBN

On 13 Sep 2019, at 23:47, Brad Moran <irishflyer97@...> wrote:

I am hoping that VAC will allow me to monitor a few different programs, and when I TX, it will switch to the right route.  I am just glad this finally works.  Thanks for your help!