Re: FDM-SW2 setup with Fldigi

Neil Smith G4DBN

For some reason the box for "use separate serial port PTT" is ticked on the Hardware PTT page.  That should not be necessary.  Works whether or not I tick it.

You should be using the same COM4 for CAT and PTT

If you can't get it to work, have a look for the utility ComTestSerial, close SW2 and Fldigi and see if when you open COM4, you can toggle PTT with the RTS button.

Neil G4DBN

On 13/09/2019 20:09, Brad Moran wrote:
I am just trying to get the PTT to work.  I have it set at AUTO on Menu 32, and+ RTS on Menu 54.  I am using RigCat, I noticed Hamlib doesn't work. Com 4 is my port Im using, Com3 is denied to SW2. All baud rates are equal at 38400.   I am using VAC to send the audio to Fldigi, and LIne (FDM-Duo Audio) back to the Duo.  I am receiving the signal just fine in Fldigi, just not PTT.
  Could you post your screen shot of RigCAT?