Re: Elad duo out of band warning on 51mhz

Neil Smith G4DBN

Hi Ian, have you run the bandplan update program?

Try the GB + 60m version at http://sdr.eladit.com/FDM-DUO/Bandplanes/index.php?lang=EN

Unzip it then run the enclosed exe.  Windows will moan a lot about it being an unknown app, just tell it to shut up and do your bidding.

There are some threads on the forum about this, so if you get an "already updated" message, have a search and try the stuff there.  Basically loading a non-GB bandplan, reboot the DUO then install the GB and it should work.

Neil G4DBN

On 09/09/2019 21:13, MM6IXE wrote:
evening
i have a uk duo, and just noticed when I key above 51mhz I get an out of band warning

new to the duo, and this shouldn’t happen till 52mhz

ian
MM6IXE