Re: FDM-DUO frequency calibration

Neil Smith G4DBN

Hi Paul, I set mine manually using the CLK ADJ menu on the DUO after the radio has been on for a few days. I can't remember the step size, but I think the offset on one of them is -79.

I set it to SSB and look at the output tone with the tuning set to 1kHz above the reference carrier, and tweak the CLK ADJ until it is spot on.  Never tried the auto process so can't shed any light on that, sorry.

Neil G4DBN

On 16/08/2019 11:29, Paul M0EYT wrote:
Hi all,

I've looked thru the group and can see some discussion on the frequency calibration procedure for the FDM-DUO, when I try it here the RX is set to 50MHz, I add a 50MHz reference signal at about -30dBm and set the cursor to the peak, then press the cal button but it doesnt seem to do what is expected, what am I missing?

Any pointers greatly RX'd

regards,

Paul M0EYT