Re: A new toy at the Friedrichshafen Messe

Nils Schiffhauer

... whooow! This is near-sensational news! The transceiver to end all other transceivers? Good idea with the four tuning knobs with changing display. A clear layout of the GUI.

Without question, this will be the star at Lake Constance: Nils, DK8OK (alas, not attending the Ham Radio Fair ...)

Am 20.06.2019 um 10:06 schrieb Alberto I2PHD:
Elad will show a new toy at the Friedrichshafen Messe that will open this weekend....

Don't ask me for the specs.... wait until Franco will be back from there, and ask him....

--
73 Alberto I2PHD
<<< http://www.weaksignals.com >>>

--