Re: Manual T-Mate + FDM-S2 + SW2

T.W.H. Fockens

Hello Uwe,

Thank you. This is an extended version of the users manual I received.

But there is still no description of the use of the knops and buttons.

I thought that the users interface would be equal to that of the
FDM-DUO, but that is not same. The effects of the buttons are
inconsistant, if they real do something. Only the tuning with the large
knop works as expected, and the so the E1 knop.

Best regards,

Koos
PA0KDF

On 30 May, Uwe S. <uwe57er@...> wrote:
Hallo Koos,
I find a manual -->
http://sdr.eladit.com/ACCESSORIES/TMATE2/ELAD%20Tmate2%20User%20Manual%20Rev%201.05.pdf
Best regards,Uwe
Am Do., 30. Mai 2019 um 11:47 Uhr schrieb T.W.H. Fockens <koos@...>:
Dear OMs,

Where can I find a manual describing the functions of the knops and
functions buttons of the T-Mate 2 in combination with the FDM-S2 and
SW2? It is not in the user manual, and I did not find a help file, so
far.

Best regards,

Koos Fockens,
PA0KDF

--
Ir. T.W.H. Fockens
Kieftweg 1

"In een rijk van leugens is de waarheid verraad" (Orwell,1984)