Re: ART-120 memories

David <david.g8iic@...>

Hi Vianney

Thanks.

I’ve probably used the wrong words. I have read (and used) 3.3. I’ve also read (and followed) the tune-up procedure (for use with the FDM-DUO) in Annex C. From this I understand that I can set up the ART-120 on several frequencies in a band for which the settings are then saved.

My question is therefore is there a limit to the number of settings that can be saved in a particular memory bank or the total number of settings which can be saved in all the memory banks? Currently I’m only using 3 memory banks, one for each of my 3 antennae. I have a multi band fan inverted Vee which covers 40, 20, 17, 15, 10 and 6m, so I’m using Memory Bank 0 for this antenna, but wondering if this will cause me problems long-term in view of the number of settings saved.

David

On 28 May 2019, at 16:46, Vianney Colombat <vianney@...> wrote:

Hello David,

there aren't memories in the banks. There are a set of settings for each ham band, see section "3.3 Memory Bank Window" of the user manual.

Next revision of the user manual will be more complete.

Vianney

Il 27/05/2019 10:58, David via Groups.Io ha scritto:
I know there are a maximum of 20 memory banks, but what is the maximum number of memories in each bank, or the maximum number of memories in total? Can anyone advise me - I can’t find the answer in the user manual or elsewhere.

Thanks

David G8IIC

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.