Re: ART-120 memories

Vianney Colombat

Hello David,

there aren't memories in the banks. There are a set of settings for each ham band, see section "3.3 Memory Bank Window" of the user manual.

Next revision of the user manual will be more complete.

Vianney

Il 27/05/2019 10:58, David via Groups.Io ha scritto:
I know there are a maximum of 20 memory banks, but what is the maximum number of memories in each bank, or the maximum number of memories in total? Can anyone advise me - I can’t find the answer in the user manual or elsewhere.

Thanks

David G8IIC

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.