Re: Any suggestions for a Duo case to use when traveling

Paul

How about a third vote. I lent my Duo to a buddy and packaged it up in the HF case.

Add some felt and a scissors and a little weatherstrip adhesive and it looks pretty professional.

Paul

W9PCS

On 5/13/19 8:04 PM, Paul Jones wrote:
I can second the Harbor Freight case, someone just shipped a duo back to me for repair in that exact case, it had a few scratches but otherwise it was perfect for protection of the radio and a fraction of the cost of a pelican....

Paul EladUSA

On May 13, 2019, at 20:31, Guy Atkins <dx@...> wrote:

Hi Tom,

Harbor Freight's Apache 2800 case works well, and is occasionally on sale for $19.99:

https://www.harborfreight.com/2800-weatherproof-protective-case-13-34-in-63926.html

I use a number of sizes of Apache cases for radios; they are essentially well made clones of the Pelican models.

73,

Guy