Re: Feeling Dumb. Please Help

Vianney Colombat

Charles,

you only need to update the software. Firmware is already updated.

Vianney

Il 12/04/2019 02:22, Charles Ristorcelli ha scritto:
Hi all.

I'm getting a little lost in my effort to get my ART120 updated.

I see at ELAD website there are two files associated with the ART120 updates.

One is the DuoArtVer1.46.tgz, and the other is DUO_Art_FW_v1_2.hex.

My ART120 currently has the 1.002 firmware and the 1.007 software so in conclude I can update.

The ART120 manual indicates that in the update process it is better to update the firmware before the software, and proceeds to walk through steps. It first says to download the firmware file which I conclude is the .hex file.

When I try to download it my web desktop immediately opens the file displaying all the hexadecimal code but there is no way to download the file.

I already have the Flashmagic software installed. But nowhere do I see how to make it read a file on the ELAD website, and I sure can't download the file.

What do I not understand?

73

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.