VS: [EladSDR] Bug: Recording fails

Otso Ylönen

Sounds good, Raimund. However, does this also cover the recording of IQ files? At least myself, I never record audio with SW2.

BR, Otso

Lähettäjä: Raimund
Lähetetty: torstai 21. maaliskuuta 2019 17.21
Vastaanottaja: EladSDR@groups.io
Aihe: Re: [EladSDR] Bug: Recording fails

[Edited Message Follows]

I added just the Recording code to my RadioFrequency_S program (connecting via TCP and or OmniRig) and i'm recording perfectly the SW2 Audio Sound.

- Windows Audio output set to the speakers

- Windows Audio Input set to the virtual cable Line1 using: software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.htm (freeware upto 3 cables)

- SW2 - RX1 Audio set to virtual cable Line1

(same already using and working with a different receiver using the "Microphone (USB audio CODEC)

I have just to add the remaining code for saving the registration as *.wav file and maybe adding a timer function ecc... and i don't need the SW2 Recording feature.

The *.wav file could be save in the SW2 ...\Recording Directory and replayed.

Problem resolved.

As i'm not using the SW2 Recorder i'm asking myself if there is a:

- general interest x completing that is not done just in one day.

- user in EU that is willing to do the necessary tests with me. (what is working here maybe not working there without tests)

The test is only using Framework 4+

That's it.

Raimund

.