BR, Otso

Lähettäjä: John Palmer via Groups.Io
Lähetetty: perjantai 15. helmikuuta 2019 16.16
Vastaanottaja: EladSDR@groups.io
Aihe: [EladSDR] Using SDR-Console & FDM-SW2 Software

Having found that the FDM-DUOr is a very good RX i have now purchased the  FDM-SW2 RX as well. I have found that you can run both receivers side by side. To my amazement both work in tandem. Just thought that various people might find this useful.

Also you can run both RX’s with the same software, the only thing you have to do is make sure both pieces of software are in different folders on your windows drive, I have one in the route directory and the other in program files. This is possible if you have a very fast spec computer because the cpu usage is very high. I use a IMac Pro 8th generation I7 with 16gb of memory and it works fine for me.

I for one is now thinking of buying the tx + Duo Art amp.

Many thanks for the updates that are making the radio’s the cutting-edge of the new breed of radio’s

John

M0LCD