Offset monitoring

Otso Ylönen

Hello,

I have used the great resource from MWLIST, https://www.mwlist.org/mwoffset.php, in trying to identify broadcast stations based on their exact carrier frequencies. Using ELAD SW2, I would like to have these station names to appear in the IF window.

Has anyone tried to "import" this to SW2 station memories? It seems the labels of the station names get quickly stacked so close to each other that it is very difficult to read them...

Obviously, there should be a way to easily update the tables as the information changes over the time.