From: Paul Jones
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 1:35 PM
To: EladSDR@groups.io
Subject: [EladSDR] Elad USA Address

Hi All,

I was asked by several people for the facility address, there isn’t a showroom, it’s just my storage area and workshop/radio shack/home

But if you need to ship stuff to me for repairs then here is the address…

ELAD USA Inc.

618 Cummings Chapel Road.

Ridgeville, SC 29472

Attn: Paul – NN4F

I ask if you do have any issues, then please create a ticket on our support system that I can help. It’s been busy here as

We have moved all the stock of radios and accessories from Chicago to South Carolina, and we are now ready for business

I’m working on a new website that will offer more FAQ/Support online and the manuals that I’ve modified.

Paul

--

Paul Jones - Elad Sales & Technical Support (USA)

FDM-Duo, Duo-Art, FDM-DUOR,  FDM-S3, FDM-S2, FDM-S2, FDM-SW2, T-Mate

Visit http://www.eladit.com for the full range of Elad Products

Email Support Group - https://groups.io/g/EladSDR

Sales Phone: 312.320.8160

Support Email: support@... Sales Email: sales@...