Channel 2 operation. FDM DUO

phoekzema Hoekzema

What a surprise to find that channel 2 is such a mess.  I thought it would work like channel 1. Almost nothing works the same way or at all.  In the IF windows, you can’t adjust the band width.  Changing the bandwidth with the mouse and keyboard does not mean that is what you are going to get.  Almost nothing works as expected.

Version of software is 3.015.  all the firm ware is updated.  The computer is a HP ENVY I7 2.9 GHZ (64) and 12 Gig of memory.   Must I go back to 1.150 software to get what I think is normal operation.

Peter WA7MOX

Sent from Mail for Windows 10