Gesendet: Freitag, 18. Mai 2018 um 15:31 Uhr
Von: "Otso Ylönen" <otso.ylonen@...>
An: EladSDR@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [EladSDR] FDM-SW2 version v3.013
Thanks for the tips.

I will run the check later today. I will also try by hooking one of my FDM receivers to the laptop.

My "production environment" is still running at 1.150 beta. The main gripe with that version is the rather regular crash when clicking quickly around a recorded file during playback. For me, most of the interaction with the software happens with pre-recorded 21GB files (10 min/6MHz).

BR, Otso

Gesendet: Freitag, 18. Mai 2018 um 15:24 Uhr
Von: Raimund <raimund.forstmeier@...>
An: EladSDR@groups.io
I just upgraded without deleting anything prior to the new upgrade installing.
1) i received the same error message as Otso
2) i closed SW2 and reopened SW2. No Error message anymore. Now running perfectly. The first error message for me is just a logical message due to a missing "Node" connection that is corrected on closing the program creating the new xml files.

I installed in Win 10 64bit, Intel Core i7-4790 CPU 3.6 GHz, NVidia GeForce GTX 960.

First you should control your actual Frameworks installed. The FDM-SW2 is not oldfashioned. I also checked the program with the Visual Studio 2015 C+ Debugger. No error !
I checked all 4 VRX, TCP, Omnirig, Virtual Port connections and audio stream. IF + AF not on top anymore.

You can check your frameworks with my small Frameworks program you can download here:
http://www.intrasystem.it/Frequency/Frequency.html

Raimund
.