Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2018 um 23:07 Uhr
Von: "Neil Smith" <neil@...>
An: EladSDR@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [EladSDR] FDM-SW2 version v3.013

I have the same fault, reported it earlier and they are looking at the problem, but just saying OK clears it.

Neil G4DBN

On 17/05/2018 20:51, Otso Ylönen wrote:
Hi,
The change log looks promising. I just tried to install the full packet on a laptop I previously had 3.005 installed. Before proceeding, I removed the old version from Windows 10 Apps & Features. Also, I renamed the ELAD directory within the Documents folder.

Installation went normally, but now I keep getting an error dialog complaining about "LoadSwSettingConfigNode not found". Could this refer to a missing item in the Windows Registry? I did not touch that after removing ver 3.005. Initially, there was also an error about DxClusterList.txt, but that went away.

BTW, I have only tried 3.013 without a hardware connected.  I had used the 3.005 with two different FDM-S2 receivers.

Any ideas about what is causing the error?