Re: General DUOr filter discussion SUCESS!

John Palmer

At long last problem solved, AndersH is correct there is no info on the filter, it is just trial and error.
The problem is in the config files, after many hours playing with the seperate setup filesI got a result.
Problem has now been solved. It would take to long to explain on here, but if anyone needs help please email me personally. I can if required post the various xml files that i have modifed, this should get you up and running
I might add that the radio works very well on the FM broadcast band
Many thanks to everone for their input. It was a great help.

Regards

John

M0LCD