Re: ELAD FDM-S3

Paul NN4F

Hey Nils,

I haven’t heard any info on the release date, plus I don’t have one for support yet, but the specs are good, with the 24mhz I/Q, I’m looking forward to playing with one, I‘ll bug Franco to see if I can get a release date…  I know the team are working on the release of the Duo-ART this week, so I’m thinking  the S3 is next and it wont be that far away.

Paul – NN4F

--

Paul Jones - Elad Technical Support (USA)

FDM-Duo, Duo-Art, FDM-DUOR,  FDM-S3, FDM-S2, FDM-SW2

Visit http://www.eladit.com for the full range of Elad Products

Email Support Group - https://groups.io/g/EladSDR

Work Email: support@...
Home Email: Paul@...