BR, Otso

Lähettäjä: dave_m1ctk
Lähetetty: maanantai 5. maaliskuuta 2018 14.30
Vastaanottaja: EladSDR@groups.io
Aihe: Re: [EladSDR] ELAD FDM-S3

Just to say yes the rsp1a is much better on airband / 137 mhz (weather sats) and Band II FM than the elad. Not so great on MW though but this is to be expected, the Elad as we all know is exceptional on this band and below LW

Dave

UK

On 5 March 2018 at 10:35, James Booth via Groups.Io <jbooth35@...> wrote:

Thank you all for the replies. Very interesting. Will await the S3 and see what it cane do. Hopefully will purchase when available.