Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. Januar 2018 um 21:32 Uhr
Von: "Steve St Denis" <slstdenis@...>
An: EladSDR@groups.io
Betreff: Re: VS: [EladSDR] Controlling FDM-SW2 over Internet-Question about Team viewer

On 2018-01-18 2:10 PM, Michael Boudreaux wrote:
Hi Steve,
could you provide a link where you downloaded it from please? I will delete mine and reinstall it . I will try to make screen captures of my free version. It happens after 1 hour of use then I can only use it 24 hours later. Odd behavior. It only happens if your session lasts more than 1 hour. 73 Mike VK3XZ

On 19/01/2018 04:04, Steve St Denis wrote:

I use FREE teamview 12 and there is no note or time restriction

Steve

On 2018-01-18 4:14 AM, Otso Ylönen wrote:

Hi,

I use the free one. I have not seen such a note and I think the timeout is longer than an hour.I will test and report back.

Otso